Saturday, January 10, 2009

Race Relationships

So I am sitting here at my friends birthday party and a guy friend and I were talking about a relationship issue he is facing, and the whole time he is talking to me about his current non-relationship with this one chick the only thing that came to mind is that no matter what race or how old we are relationships are the same when it comes to male/female encounters across the board.

My friend is white and his non-girl is white and he was telling me how she comes up to his job and so forth. And I started to laugh because I have so many male friends that are black that tell me they are gonna start dating white women to avoid all the drama that comes along with dating "sistas".

Well all I have to say men is that relationship drama and the cause and effect factors never change. No matter what the race, creed or social-economic status you are relationship mishaps are pretty much the same. Especially when we are dealing with men a and women who are immature.

Don't think for a second men that white women will not put your shit outside, or show up to your job or put holes in condoms. Because they do.

I just read a BB message archive that proves it on my friends phone that proves it is so.

If you as man continually meet women who do not demonstrate stable behavior maybe you may want to take a look at your behavior and see what it is you are doing to merit such negative and unwanted rebuttals from the women you are dating.

Just food for thought.

j

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of race, there are two types of women. You know which type we are. The other 95% of our population is bad news.

    ReplyDelete