Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weight Loss Jounral 1

So I made a bet with a lady at church that we both had to have 20lbs off by the first of march and we made a little friendly wager.

I have started to this process and I am proud to say that thus far the scales are tipping in my favor.

I have used various weight loss remedies before that gave me instant results with minimal effort other than discipline.

Actually working towards this goal with the little progress I have made makes me feel good. I am doing it and I am doing it on my own. Well not completely. A friend trains me and I have a son who is "dieting" with me to help me loose the lbs and inches.

I will be sharing my progress with the www which will hopefully help me stay focused.

Like Ruby, I CAN.


j

No comments:

Post a Comment