Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Don Mega

For those of you who had to read the title an ask yourselves who is he, please close out and stop reading now.

For those of you who couldn't wait to hear what I have to say about O'Shea Jackson then you will understand my excitement.

I have loved Ice Cube ever since I can remember. And although the thuggy, rapper gheri curl thing has never really been my style OMGosh there is something about that man.

His complexion his mi vida loca moles on his face. WHew. So please know I was more than happy when I turned on my radio this morning to hear him on the Ricky Smiley's morning show.

There is something about a west coast man's swagger. (Please note I left out the "N" word and substituted with man).

The What it do?, the Fa sho, No doubt, Playa Playa and my fav What's cracking. Man. I was grinning so hard that I had to catch myself at the light on Custer and Park and bring it all together.

I remember one night my old boss and I were in the sky box right next to Cube's at the Staple Center and for like 20 minutes I sat there wishing his flawlessly hood built wife was not with him so I could put my major groupie hoe stroll together and approach him. And I had just finished Ivy's so I was really smelling myself too. Hahahahaha.

Man, I love that man.


j

1 comment: