Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OPI Nail Polish


I have totally been on OPI's tip ever since Helen (my old nail tech of a very long time) and I decided we hated Essie Nail Varnish because it chipped to quickly and she was sick of seeing me wear Pinking up the Pieces.


The brand that started off by swearing to not only have the best colors, but promised their "nail lacquer" lasted the longest has truly held up to its promise. With names like Louvre me or Louvre me not and Malaga Wine (a personal fav) OPI's variety of colors is able to take your mani/pedi to places it has never been.

Well, this season I have totally been trying to stay away from my safe granny colors and usual opaques as Kira calls them and have taken the traditional dark tones of fall and winter to uncharted territory with OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark (not to confused with their Lincoln Park After Midnight which has more of a violet undertone) that is until I got a Blackberry Messenger message from Kira who told me I had to have Black Cherry Chutney, a part of the India collection. http://www.opi.com/india.asp Black Cherry Chutney sums up this seasons signature color in three words PLUM, PURPLE & VIOLET. And although it is vaguely described as a deliciously dark black-red Black Cherry Chutney will look as scrumptious on your hands as it sounds.

Stylistas, please feel free to share your favorite nail colors for the season.
j

No comments:

Post a Comment