Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Law of Attraction

Do we really get what we put out?


If I have heard it once, I have heard it a million times, you get what you give you give what you get, which has prompted me to take a "scientific" look at the Law of Attraction. Yes, I said scientific. If I am receiving what I put out, I am obviously omitting Liar, Cheater, Insincere, Pathological, a sprinkle of Misogyny & Selfishness (And those are just starters). Which is totally different that the Funny, Witty, Friendly, Honest, Giving me I think I am. Over the next few weeks, I will be working on a series of blogs that will track my "Relationship Experiment" in an effort to discover and correct my dysfunctions and show off my progress.

Your comments during this process will not only help me focus on areas I may have overlooked but also give insight to behavior I may display that others find abnormal or obtuse that I may not. By the end of my study, if there ever is an end I hope to know why it is that I have been putting out and forcing others to deal with that may not necessarily be adding positive vibes to my environment.


This means I will have to put down my People magazines and pause Chelsea Lately and actually do some real studying.

I am up for the challenge 100% .

j

No comments:

Post a Comment