Friday, November 14, 2008

The Puff-Gina

Okay so the about five years and two jobs ago I am sitting with my pale skinned red head alter ego Bitten and we are talking about fat women. At the time I was not "officially fat" so of course I thought the conversation topic was appropriate and hilariously entertaining.

About ten minutes into the conversation she says a word that almost made me turn blue I laughed so hard. "Puff-Gina". Once I was able to catch my breath, I made her explain what a puff-gina was. Had she seen some foreign Hustler like film where women had enlarged private parts? I didn't quite understand. Bitten went on to explain that a puff-gina is what's created when a woman's lower belly meat folds over and dunlaps onto her private parts and rests there. This is usually a result of being pregnant and not loosing the excess flab or just by being morbidly obese. The only cure for a puff-gina is to have a tummy tuck as the hanging flesh has not elasticity.

So kids, your new word for the day is Puff-Gina. Be careful where you use it as it is a little offensive and a puff-gina can actually be used as a weapon.


Please feel free to share your thoughts and puff-gina stories with the rest of us.

Happy Friday!!!

j

2 comments:

  1. Aint nothing wrong with a little meaty meatburger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ells, I agree with you 100% that there is nothing wrong with a little meaty meat as I am really meaty myself.

    But there is something wrong with the East LA laundry basket pushing stroller attached woman whose belly is bigger than her rump.

    HAHAHAHAHA


    j

    ReplyDelete